.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Makenna's 3 Year's Old Today

Forgive me everyone for writing this entry; Brooke usually does it and it looks fantastic. But my oldest and biggest girl is 3 today and we're so excited. Someday, when this blog is turned into a family scrapbook, I want my little girl Makenna to know that I love her so much! I'm so proud of what a smart, kind, energetic, happy, and beautiful girl she is. I know she's going to be a great person and I'm proud to be her "daddy." Have a wonderful day Makenna. I'm sure Mom will post a bunch of pictures from our festivities today later.

Love,

Dad

2 comments:

  1. We sure do love our Makenna, but how lucky she is to have such a wonderful dad! Nate loves his girls and they know it. We are so grateful for him! Love you babe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! Happy birthday cutie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete