.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spencer's Butte

Today we hiked Spencer’s Butte for the first time!  It is a beautiful hike only about 20 minutes from our house.  It was definitely a challenge, especially carrying Makenna & Sage, but we made it to the top.  Nate & I decided if we did that hike once a week, we wouldn’t need P90X anymore!  I’m hoping I’ll be able to walk tomorrow!  It was also a perfect opportunity to try out our new hiking backpack for Sage.  We got one from my parents for Christmas and then found another one on Craig’s List that worked perfectly for her.  I can’t wait to use them a bunch this year!!  Both girls did great in their packs – of course it helped that Sage fell asleep just as we started hiking.  Oregon is absolutely beautiful and we are so excited to explore it.  This place was meant for us!  







No comments:

Post a Comment