.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Last night I conquered one of my fears – singing in front of other people!  Yes, I had been the chorister in Primary for quite some time & have sung in front of people plenty, but this was different.  To celebrate the Relief Society’s “birthday”, our ward put on a musical production called “The Ten Virgins”.  Ten sisters from our ward were in it and we each had to sing an entire song as a solo.  There was also a narrator and some songs we sang all together.  It was one of the most beautiful productions I have ever attended and the spirit was there very strongly.  The night before the program, we had a special practice in which we ran through the whole thing with our families as an audience.  Nate and the girls came to support me & I was very grateful!  Nate has been so encouraging through the whole thing, happily watching the girls when I had rehearsals, letting me practice my song over and over for him and always cheering me on through my nerves.  He probably has my song memorized for how many times he listened to me sing it!  Thanks so much for your support Nate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment