.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FIVE years of Wedded Bliss!

On August 20th Nate and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary! On one hand I can’t believe it’s already been 5 years, on the other it seems like we have always been together. Either way I can’t wait to spend the rest of forever with my very best friend! I don’t know how I got so lucky to be married to the greatest husband and dad ever…but I sure am thankful. For our anniversary we got to spend two relaxing and fantastic days, just the two of us, at my parents’ cabin! It was so wonderful to get to spend time together without the interruption of little girls and daily life. And I’m sure Kenna and Sage didn’t miss us at all…they were off to the Davis County fair with my parents, Boondocks with Nate’s parents and who knows what else with their ever-spoiling grandparents! :) Nate, I love you and can’t wait for all the adventures we have ahead! Five years down and forever left to enjoy…

6 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun to see you guys have a blog! Now we can keep in touch. It was fun to see you at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, I love you so much too. You are the love of my life and I can't imagine it without you. I'm excited to see the adventures that are still to come our way, but I'm content to enjoy the ride. Life is way better with a best friend like you to share it with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 5 years! I seen your name on Alyssa's blog and I wanted to look at your blog. So cute! And your girls are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke! I found your blog through Alyssa's too. Congrats! So glad things are going well for you and you beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps send me your email so I can invite you to our fam blog. jlfaucher@yahoo.com our blog is wegelin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete