.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow in Eugene!

It only snows once every couple years here, but today Eugene decided to make us feel a little more at home! I can’t say I've missed the snow very much, in fact going a whole winter without shoveling once last year was pretty darn nice. But I will take it (and enjoy it!) when it does come. Nate and I just laugh because on the news they have had huge “Winter Weather Advisories” warning people that they are about to receive 2 INCHES OF SNOW!!! :) Most public schools were closed today (except the University of course…dang it!) and everyone is afraid to leave their homes. Now I do have to give people a small break because it has been terribly icy, but I also just smile at what a big deal winter weather is around here. Gotta love Oregon!

Compared to Utah, this looks like just a dusting!

In their defense, Eugene has no effective snow removal so the roads were pretty bad.


2 comments:

  1. lol Yeah, Sean laughs every time it snows here! He was born and raised in Burley, Idaho-and then spent several years in Moscow Idaho for school. This-he says, is "nuthin" :)

    ReplyDelete