.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sweet, sweet vacation!


The second half of our second week of vacation was spent hanging out with my wonderful in-laws!  We went to the Treehouse Museum, swimming at the Bountiful Rec Center, found a fun splash pad, had picnics and all in all, got spoiled ROTTEN!  Richard even volunteered to watch the girls one night so Susan, Nicole and I could go on a Girls’ Night Out!  We had a fantastic time (I love my mother & sister-in-law!), and I think the little girls had an equally great time with their Grandpa.  He spoiled them with pizza, ice cream and a movie with popcorn in a tent in their living room.  Can’t get much better than that for little girls!  We also were there for some early 24th of July fireworks which was really fun.  We missed Nate that week, but it was pretty hard going home again – our family is wonderful and we always have so much fun with them!











No comments:

Post a Comment