.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just catching up!

Well, our lives have changed an awful lot in the past month & my lack of blogging is one side-effect of the craziness we've experienced.  :) (That's what a new baby, graduation & moving to a different state will do to you!)  I feel a little overwhelmed with how much I have to write about...that's why I keep putting it off.  However, I realize that is a lame idea, because then the things I'd like to write just keep piling up!   I use this blog as somewhat of a journal so I've got loads to update, but I'm going to take it one thing at a time & start with uploading a bunch of my pictures.  For any of you that might care, I honestly plan to come back and write about all of our adventures, but at least you can start by looking at them! :)  Be back soon...

1 comment: