.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our Updated Family :)

The only negative thing I could ever say about having a new baby is that all of a sudden all family pictures are outdated!  Thankfully we were able to get some updated family pictures taken in Oregon just a couple weeks before we moved... I just never got around to posting them. My sweetest friend (and AMAZING photographer) Katie Lindsay took them and I would recommend her to anyone needing pictures taken in Eugene!  Her email address is mckenlikate@gmail.com if you're interested. :)  Anyway, here are a "few" of my favorites!!

The Whole Fam!
 

 Makenna ~ 4 years old

 Sage ~ 2 years old


 Bridger ~ 2 weeks old



Our kiddos!  Oh how I love them!

 

 













 We had these pics taken while Nate's mom was up helping with my recovery ~ so we got some beautiful pictures taken with wonderful Grandma Susan!




 Love Birds :)


2 comments: