.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Murder Mystery Dinner Party!

On Saturday night we hosted a murder mystery dinner party at our house! I think the guys were a little hesitant about the idea after their wives volunteered them for it, but we had a great time! Everyone played their parts magnificently - it was pretty entertaining. :) The costumes were excellent, the food was delicious and the acting was hilarious! It was a great night!

High School Reunion Cast of Characters:
Chelsea & Ryan Belton: Cheerleader & Class President
Zac & Christie Harris: Cowboy & Rich Girl
Bryce & Melissa Huff: Jock & Drama Queen
Brooke & Nate: Recovering Nerd & Smart Nerd :)

Nate & I found some sweet glasses at Dollar Tree! I thought he looked pretty studly in the bow-tie and Alfalfa hair-do. Too bad you can't see it!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Oh my gosh, that is the greatest photo of the two of you ;) I was laughing so hard when I first saw it!

    ReplyDelete