.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Random Vacation Goodness!

We had so much fun on our trip to Utah that there's almost too much to write down - I think it's best chronicled by the pictures. Here are some random snapshots of the adventures we had! Boy are we spoiled!

Lucky the Leprechaun visited us at Grandma's house & left scavenger hunt clues to a special treat! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Having a blast at Boondocks!
The girls were showing off their moves on "Dance Dance Revolution"




At the airport

Our second trip to the Treehouse Museum - I don't think we could ever get bored of that place!



My sister Natalie and I overlapped trips to Utah by one afternoon so we had to do something super fun! My mom took all 9 grandchildren & moms to Kangaroo Zoo followed by a cousin pizza party at their house. What a fantastic way to end our vacation!
Ben, Kenna & Noah speeding down the slide together!



No comments:

Post a Comment