.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Craziness!

Am I allowed to blame my serious lack of blogging to a seriously busy summer?!  Holy Cow, where did the summer go?  Nate starts school again a week from today and it is a very sad realization.  (Although I can't be too bummed because we have an awesome trip planned for Labor Day weekend!  Gotta always have something to look forward to!)  Anyway, because it is probably going to take me weeks to get caught up, I thought I'd just start with the pictures.  My thoughts will be soon to follow (hopefully!).  In my defense, I have to say I haven't been totally slacking on the blogging - I finally finished and printed my 2010 family blog book (which I LOVE!).  However, I started my blog in May 2010, and so that I would have the entire year in our book, I back blogged January-May.  See, I've been working hard! :)  Anyway, for those few of you that actually read our humble little blog (our Moms & Dads!), here are pictures from the past 2 months.  Enjoy...there are A LOT of them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you guys did a ton this summer! Last year of law school! Yeah! Then back to Utah:) Where you can hang out with me:)

    ReplyDelete