.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Very Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday Nate and I celebrated our sixth anniversary!  This year was especially awesome because it fell on a Saturday – that way we were able to spend the whole day just being together.  In the morning we took the girls to Lone Pine Farms and had a great time.  Then we came home & our sweet neighbor came over to watch the girls just before nap time.  We put them down and were able to head out early for a long date with shopping, eating and going to see X-Men First Class (which we both really liked!).  When we got home the girls were just about ready for bed again and then we had the whole evening to spend together.  What a perfect day!

Anniversaries are always a perfect time for me to reflect back on what our years of married life have brought and the adventures we have been through together.  Overall I can say we have had it pretty dang good!!  We have been blessed in so many ways and Nate has made my life so much more fulfilling.  He is the most wonderful husband and father I could have hoped for and I am so thankful for him.  He makes me smile like no one else can, is supportive of all I do and works so hard for our family.  He loves his girls and makes us his number one priority, which means the world to me.  I am so grateful to be married to my very best friend.  I love you Nate!

Feeding the goats at the farm - the girls love it!



 Our farm fresh produce haul

1 comment:

  1. Love anniversaries. Happy 6th! I'm so glad you got to spend the whole day together!

    ReplyDelete