.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hair!

My girls have some crazy hair! People are ALWAYS asking us where Makenna's hair came from. The answer, to be honest, is we have no clue! My mom, sister & father-in-law all had some curl to their hair at some point, but never Nate or I. Must be one of those hidden genes that just jumped out all of the sudden. I frequently get asked if it's natural or if I curl it. I want to say "you've obviously never tried to do a 2-year old's hair." She barely sits still for me to brush it and stick in a bow! (But luckily that's all I have to do and it looks done!) When it is wet it goes to the middle of her back and then pulls up into little ringlets as it dries. She's my little curly sue! Sage on the other hand, does not have curly hair. It is straight and can be wild, but it fits her perfectly! She is my straight-haired beauty and I love that she has her own little look.


Sage sporting her wild just-out-of-the-tub do!
Kenna's hair is getting so long!
Just woke up...this takes some effort! :)

1 comment: