.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My "sleepy" girls!

This morning Nate and I got to sleep in until 8 a.m.! We woke up and thought “Wow, that is so great of the girls to sleep in so long!” While Nate got ready for school, I tip-toed to Kenna’s room to wake her up. I slowly opened the door and instead of a sleeping girl, I found this…

She was in her dress-up clothes playing with toys! Who knows how long she had been awake, but we were grateful at least she was quiet. :) I then went in to Sage’s room and she was wide awake as well, playing with her teddy bear in her crib. What good girls! Thanks for letting us sleep in, we appreciated it!



Sage wanted to dress up, too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS...Brooke!!! Your girls are simply adorable! I love the one of Kenna looking down, with her crazy beautiful blonds locks :) How fun...

    ReplyDelete