.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

More Good News!

This week has been super busy.  Between work, recipe group, Primary presidency meeting, housework, an overflowing plate for Nate and the overall exhaustion of carrying around a bowling ball in my stomach, I feel like I'm about ready to crash.  Add on the emotional roller coaster of future unknowns and I'd say I've about reached my max.  Poor Nate is overworked & overburdened with school and home duties...along with dealing with the previously mentioned tired and emotional wife!  Life is interesting right now.  However, we've got lots of good things going on too & our little family has been blessed.  One of those good things is the healthy little boy growing in my bowling-ball belly!  At my last OB appointment, my doctor said I was anemic and measuring small (I know, hard to believe!), so she scheduled me for an ultrasound with my next appointment - which was today.  I was happy to get the extra chance to see our cute little guy (and yes, he was confirmed a boy!).  He measured right on for size - a day off my due date - and looked as healthy as could be.  It was great news!  Nate had to miss the appointment because he was interviewing with the firm he's been working for for the past 9 months.  Now we'll cross our fingers for more good news to come our way. :)  Wish us luck!

A quick glance at little boy Wolfley
(He's got his foot right next to his face - definitely a flexible little guy!)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, what a cutie! He looks JUST like Kenna to me! What a sweet little face. :)

    ReplyDelete