.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Oh what a mess!

I just came across these photos in my phone and was reminded of the wonderful fun that occasionally comes along with having a 2 & 3 year old.  It all happened on a beautiful day in March.  I got the girls settled playing in the playroom and did a quick workout and then hopped in the shower.  I thought for sure they'd stay entertained and busy for an hour...and boy did they ever!  When I went to check on them, this is what I found:

Notice anything missing...oh wait, yes, every single toy they own!


 And then I looked in the closet...

Guess how long that mess took to clean up?  Definitely longer than the hour break it gave me!  To be honest, I'm not even sure how long it was.  I took these pictures on my phone so I could send them to Nate because I was a little overwhelmed. :)  I had something going that night so he told me to shut the door and he and the girls would clean it up when he got home.  What a wonderful husband I have!

And honestly...this picture doesn't do the mess justice.  They had dumped out every single puzzle box (try matching those back up!), the memory game pieces, dollhouse accessory boxes, play food....you name it, it was sitting in that gigantic heap.  When you've got kids, sometimes you have to just laugh to keep from crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment