.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Showered with Love


This week I was spoiled with TWO baby showers!  I have the most amazing friends.  The first one was with my law wife friends & was thrown by my Oregon sisters, Chelsea & Christie.  They did a sailor theme and it was absolutely adorable.  The second was with my ward friends and was thrown by my close & wonderful friends Stacia & Teresa.  It was equally amazing with a cute jungle theme.  Both were so perfect down to the very last detail.  We had great food, fun games and wonderful company.  I feel so spoiled and blessed to have such supportive and thoughtful friends.  And of course I am very grateful to be MUCH more prepared for the coming of this sweet little boy!  We finally have some blue around here!   

I know this is so sad, but I only got pictures from the first shower.  Just picture this cuteness doubled!
 Christie, Me & Chelsea - LOVE these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment